Join Our Forever Client Club
WHAT IS THE FOREVER CLIENT CLUB, AND WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
The Forever Client Club was born out of the desire to support our amazing clients long after the transaction. We know that your real estate transaction may have been the most important financial decision of your life. Our commitment to you goes beyond the closing table. We truly care about you, and through our private Facebook group, we remain your go-to resource for all things real estate.
- Want local neighborhood tips?
- Need a restaurant recommendation?
- Looking for a home repairs handyman?
Our private Facebook group aims to be your go-to real estate resource for life. Anyone who has transacted with us is eligible to join our exclusive group!
We love our Forever Client Club members! Join our invite-only Facebook group to get access to…
- Regular prize giveaways
- Exclusive events
- Monthly ‘Ask Laurie’ Q&A sessions on the state of the South Florida real estate market
- Expert real estate advice when you need it
HOW DO YOU JOIN?
- Close a real estate transaction with us
- Accept the invite to our private Facebook group
- It's that simple!
FOREVER CLIENT CLUB BENEFITS
- Amazing giveaways, including our 2021 Q1 prize: Gucci Bag
- Exclusive Client Events
- A community of homeowners ready to share recommendations and advice
- Laurie’s Real Estate Market Updates
- Local activities + events
- Access to a powerful go-to resource to support your real estate needs
PREVIOUS PRIZES INCLUDE
- VIP Beach Day
- Movie projector + screen
- A cruiser bike
- Giftcards to your favorite restaurants
- And much, much more
Rate your experience with Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate on Zillow.
We have more than 1,100 five-star reviews on Zillow, and we always appreciate feedback on our team performance.
Rate your experience with Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate on Google.
We have more than 300 five-star reviews on Google, and we always appreciate feedback on our team performance.
Rate your experience with Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate on Facebook.
We always appreciate feedback on our team performance.